Warehouse Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time | Date: as soon as possible
If you’ve ever dreamed of making a real difference with your work and being part of something big, now’s your chance to make that dream a reality. We invite you to join us as we embark on the greatest agricultural revolution since the invention of the tractor.
Good reasons to join the team
- You work with us on unique projects that do not exist anywhere in the world yet
- We know each other personally and maintain an open and honest contact
- As an owner-managed company, we have little bureaucracy and short decision-making paths
- You can bring in your personal ideas and work independently
- We support you in the development of your potentials
- Operational management of warehouse operations
- Development of continuous process improvements to increase efficiency in the warehouse
- Recognition or elimination of malfunctions in the daily business
- Solution-oriented approach to technical, personnel and organizational
- Proper maintenance of the bearing
- Dispatch handling, complaint handling
What you bring with you
- Completed vocational training as a specialist for warehouse logistics or a comparable
Qualification with further training
- Commitment and sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of warehouse management and have a good technical understanding.
- Structured way of working, physical resilience as well as high degree of motivation
- Good PC skills and a confident handling of ERP systems
You have questions?
Then contact your contact person: