NEXAT revolution – the system
NEXAT revolution is the world’s first complete holistic crop-production system. The basic premise is simple yet disruptive: one for all – all for one. NEXAT combines all the work steps that previously required a wide variety of agricultural machinery into a single system.
Today: A separate machine for each machining step.
NEXAT: A self-propelled machine for all processing steps.
- 1 vehicle for all processing steps (minimization of necessary machines)
- Individual modules for the different processing steps
- Autonomous operation possible
- Modules are integrated and not attached (no separate chassis)
- Ready for the digital age
- Electric drive
- Hydrogen operation under development
Heute: 60–80 % of the arable land is driven on.
NEXAT: Less than 5 % of the arable land is driven on.
- Widespan Controlled Traffic Farming (< 5 % Track share)
- Growth area remains permanently unused
- Driving direction crosswise on the field / lengthwise on the road
- Lower, more efficiently distributed weight
Permanently untraveled area
NEXAT is a state-of-the-art modular vehicle that sets new standards in crop-production by uniting and optimising each stage of the production process. The NEXCO harvesting module, for example, enables throughput to be increased by over 50% when compared to a traditional large combine. It even has an unrivalled solution for uniform straw distribution, eliminating the need for additional cultivation steps and enabling a true controlled traffic farming (CTF) to be practised all year round. Depending on the NEXAT’s configuration, its wide-span controlled traffic method enables fields to be cultivated at a width of 6 to 24 metres. This means that 95% of the entire arable area may never be driven over again depending on the configuration, ensuring the maximum yield potential is realised and the soil and environment are protected to the greatest degree possible.
NEXAT – Next Generation Agriculture Technology!