Media designer (m/f/d)
Full-time | Date: as soon as possible
If you’ve ever dreamed of making a real difference with your work and being part of something big, now’s your chance to make that dream a reality. We invite you to join us as we embark on the greatest agricultural revolution since the invention of the tractor.
Good reasons to join the team
- You work with us on unique projects that do not exist anywhere in the world yet
- We know each other personally and maintain an open and honest contact
- As an owner-managed company, we have little bureaucracy and short decision-making paths
- You can bring in your personal ideas and work independently
- We support you in the development of your potentials
- Creation of ads, flyers, brochures, posts and graphics for cross-channel
Marketing measures, from the initial idea to finalization
- graphic design of user interfaces (UI design)
- Visualization of process data, design of icons and graphics
- Creation and development of illustrations, infographics and presentations
- Corporate design and the quality of implementation always in view, you will further develop
our corporate image in the creative team.
- occasional photography and image editing of product, people and corporate shots as well as image animations
- Collaboration on other marketing measures and interdepartmental projects
- Close cooperation with internal interfaces, national and international, as well as
- external service providers
What you bring with you
- You have successfully completed training as a graphic designer,
Media designer, studies to become a media computer scientist, media designer or a
- You have a flair for details, layouts as well as a high demand for quality.
- You have experience using Adobe Creative Cloud – with a focus on InDesign,
Photoshop and Illustrator and the Microsoft Office programs.
- Ideally, you have experience in UX design, Java Script, HTML or Css.
- As a creative person with team spirit, you possess strong communication skills and
Project Management Expertise.
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a sense of responsibility characterize you.
- You enjoy a diverse range of tasks and cross-departmental collaboration.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English.
You have questions?
Then contact your contact person: