Field Operation Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time | Date: as soon as possible
If you’ve ever dreamed of making a real difference with your work and being part of something big, now’s your chance to make that dream a reality. We invite you to join us as we embark on the greatest agricultural revolution since the invention of the tractor.
Good reasons to join the team
- You work with us on unique projects that do not exist anywhere in the world yet
- We know each other personally and maintain an open and honest contact
- As an owner-managed company, we have little bureaucracy and short decision-making paths
- You can bring in your personal ideas and work independently
- We support you in the development of your potentials
- Integration of the holistic NEXAT crop production system at reference sites.
- Support of the system from initial start-up to integrated plant production
- Independent organization and supervision of reference companies and their processes
- Implementation of sales and service support measures on site
- Carrying out product training and instruction in an international environment
- Preparation of specifications based on customer needs as well as the preparation and implementation of projects
What you bring with you
- A degree in mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering or agricultural sciences and sound knowledge in the field of agricultural engineering
- Ability to formulate complex relationships precisely
- Strong communication skills, resilient, flexible
- Outgoing and confident when making product arguments and communicating technical knowledge
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of Portuguese is an advantage
- Place of performance of this activity is in (central) Brazil
You have questions?
Then contact your contact person: