Developer Systems Engineering (m/f/d)
Full-time | Date: as soon as possible
If you’ve ever dreamed of making a real difference with your work and being part of something big, now’s your chance to make that dream a reality. We invite you to join us as we embark on the greatest agricultural revolution since the invention of the tractor.
Good reasons to join the team
- You work with us on unique projects that do not exist anywhere in the world yet
- We know each other personally and maintain an open and honest contact
- As an owner-managed company, we have little bureaucracy and short decision-making paths
- You can bring in your personal ideas and work independently
- We support you in the development of your potentials
- Definition, development and optimization of innovative control and drive systems for
- This is based on control units suitable for mobile use, high-performance computers and state-of-the-art hydraulic and electric drive components.
- Validation and further development in the digital twin and practical use
- Further development of our simulation and test systems
- Cooperation in research projects with colleges and universities
What you bring with you
- Design of control systems incl. Sensors and actuators, electronics, CAN networking, Ethernet communication
- Design of electric and/or hydraulic drives
- Knowledge in simulation of machines and control systems in e.g. MATLAB Simulink, GAZEBO, etc.
- Experience in programming control systems in C/C++
You have questions?
Then contact your contact person: